Year 6 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Year 6!
Meet the Year 6 team:
Tap on a team member's photo to find out more about them.
6G Class Teacher
6W Class Teacher
Y6 Hive Teacher
Y6 Teaching Assistant
Y6 Hive Support
Children should come to school in their PE kits on PE days.
This half term (April - May), 6W have PE on a Thursday. 6G have PE on a Friday.
Our PE Kit consists of:
- White t-shirt and black/navy shorts;
- Additional navy sweatshirt and navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE;
- In extremely cold weather, extra layers such as under-layers, hats and gloves are permissible as long as the activity can be carried out safely in these (a staff member will advise the children appropriately);
- In hot weather, please can children apply their own suncream on before school and make sure that they have a drink and hat with them (a staff member will advise the children whether their hat is appropriate for an activity or not).
Hair and Jewellery:
- No jewellery (including fitness bands) should be worn for PE;
- Earrings should be removed and not taped over;
- Long hair must be tied back.
Snack is sold at morning break. Please ensure that children bring in the correct change!
Children can bring in their own healthy snack if they prefer.
All children should bring in a (named) waterbottle to access during the day.
Year 6 SATs
Click on the button below to find lots of help and advice in preparation for the Year 6 SATs: