Year 6 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Year 6!
Meet the Year 6 team:
Tap on a team member's photo to find out more about them.
6G Class Teacher
6M Class Teacher
Y6 Teaching Assistant
Year 6 children should enter school between 8:45am and 8:55am and enter the school through the Year 6 door.
They will finish at 3:30pm when they should be collected from the KS2 playground:
Children should come to school in their PE kits on PE days.
This half term 6G have PE on a Wednesday and 6M have PE on a Friday.
Our PE Kit consists of:
- White T-shirt with Fulfen logo and black shorts;
- Additional navy Fulfen hoody and navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE;
- In extremely cold weather, extra layers such as under-layers, hats and gloves are permissible as long as the activity can be carried out safely in these (a staff member will advise the children appropriately);
- In hot weather, please can children apply their own suncream on before school and make sure that they have a drink and hat with them (a staff member will advise the children whether their hat is appropriate for an activity or not).
Hair and Jewellery:
- No jewellery (including fitness bands) should be worn for PE;
- Earrings should be removed and not taped over;
- Long hair must be tied back.
Snack is sold at morning break. Please ensure that children bring in the correct change!
Children can bring in their own healthy snack if they prefer.
All children should bring in a (named) waterbottle to access during the day.
Seesaw Family App
As your child uses Seesaw in school, you can download the Seesaw App. Sign in as a family member and this will allow you to view, like and comment on your child's work as well as see any messages from the class teacher. If you haven't yet logged in, ask your class teacher for an invite.
Paris Residential 2023
Year 6: News items
There are no News items to display