Year 4 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Year 4!
Meet the Year 4 team:
Tap on a team member's photo to find out more about them.
4Ch Class Teacher
4Ca Class Teacher
4Ch Teaching Assistant
Y4 Teaching Assistant
4Ca Teaching Assistant
Children should come to school in their PE kits on PE days.
For this half term, PE Day for Mr Chapman's class is Monday and for Miss Cartwright's class it is Wednesday.
Our PE Kit consists of:
- White t-shirt and black/navy shorts;
- Additional navy sweatshirt and navy tracksuit bottoms for outdoor PE;
- In extremely cold weather, extra layers such as under-layers, hats and gloves are permissible as long as the activity can be carried out safely in these (a staff member will advise the children appropriately);
- In hot weather, please can children apply their own suncream on before school and make sure that they have a drink and hat with them (a staff member will advise the children whether their hat is appropriate for an activity or not).
Hair and Jewellery:
- No jewellery (including fitness bands) should be worn for PE;
- Earrings should be removed and not taped over;
- Long hair must be tied back.
Snack is sold at morning break. Please ensure that children bring in the correct change!
Children can bring in their own healthy snack if they prefer.
All children should bring in a (named) waterbottle to access during the day.
Seesaw Family App
As your child uses Seesaw in school, you can download the Seesaw FAMILY App (this is not the same as the Seesaw CLASS App that the children use). This will allow you to view, like and comment on your child's work as well as see any messages from the class teacher. If you haven't yet logged in, ask your class teacher for an invite.