Student Login

Complaints Procedure


The document below outlines the school's complaints policy and procedure.


For parents/carers of children with special educational needs (SEN):

Fulfen recognises that parents/carers of children with special educational needs may have concerns about the support that the school is providing for their child. This might be a complaint about the child’s SEN statement or education, health and care (EHC) plan. Parents/carers should follow the following steps in order and move onto the next step if the complaint is not resolved.

  1. Talk to the Fulfen Primary’s Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) - Mrs C Tranter, Tel: 01543 226 070.
  2. Follow the school’s complaints procedure.
  3. Complain to the local authority (Staffordshire County Council)

Files to Download

Contact the School

Fulfen Primary School

Rugeley Road

Main Contact: Mrs S Steele

Tel: 01543 226070

twitter icon

What's Being Said

calendar icon

View our school calendar

calendar icon

View Our Sports News